Thursday 18 September 2014

This is my "Rainbow Thumbprint". I am trying to communicate the message that shows me as a happy, cheerful and confident person. To create my final piece, I experimented with other water colour backgrounds to get my good copy. I struggled to get the perfect salt background, but I managed to take my mistakes turn it into something beautiful. I chose the colours in rainbow because it represents me as a chill, outgoing and fun person. Cool colours, Chill and Warm colours, outgoing and fun! In my writing you notice I added a Canadian Maple Leaf because it shows that although I've been to many countries, I'm proud to live in Canada and be Canadian. Hope you enjoy! :) ~Miss Awesome <3

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Really good! Love the colors you used and description. ;)

    ReplyDelete