Wednesday 14 September 2016

Different Lighting Situations

Window Light
This photo is an example of window light. It shows window light because the shadows of the blinds reflect on the boy.  I want to include this type of light in the photographs that I take because I want my photos to have a story behind them. With the facial expression of the boy and the window light effect, it gets you into thinking there is a story behind the photo.

 Direct Sunlight
This photo is an example of direct sunlight. The sunlight from behind the girl is creating a shadow on the wall. I also want to use this type of light in my photos because they can also tell a story without even looking at the person's face. In this photo, it may look like a girl having fun and making a shadow on the wall but with all the fun you can also think that there is something behind the photo with meaning and that's what I want in my photographs

Open Shadow
This photo is an example of open shadow. The shadows of the plants cover the face and add a mysterious effect to it. Once again it may look like just a photo with a shadow of plants on her face, but the effect and her face expression tell a lot more. This is also another idea of a photograph I want to take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment