Wednesday 19 October 2016

Final Themed Portrait Photographs

Disgust
Anger
Joy
Fear
Sadness
 
     For my final themed photographs that I took, my theme was the 5 emotions from the Disney movie, "Inside Out". The 5 emotions that I used in my photos were: Disgust, Fear, Sadness, Joy and Anger. I chose this theme because in the movie, it shows how these 5 emotions build character in a person. In these photographs, the different expressions on the model's face show how character and personality in humans are shown.  To take these photos, I had my model sit in front of a light coloured chair that contrasted with the black background so the photo didn't look too dark. The chair the model is sitting on is arms length away from the background. I did this so there was a depth in the background. For lighting, I used the big light and placed it in the safe zone so I had some shadows on her face. I did not use a reflector for lighting of the photo. In photoshop, I edited some features in her face. I increased the brightness, contrast and vibrance. I increased those things to make her look more full of life. I used the same settings for all 5 photos. The only difference in my photos were the models's facial expression. Overall I am very proud of everything I learned in the photography unit and I look forward to adding everything I learned in this unit to my future photos as I did to these ones.







No comments:

Post a Comment